We believe God cares about people and so do we. And we believe every person has potential that can be reached through the power of a dream.
Brian D. Steele, Executive Director
Find a need and fill it, find a hurt and heal it
- We believe in finding a need and filling it, finding a hurt and healing it. We’re not interested in doing what everyone else is doing. Were interested in genuinely working with communities to identify needs and hurts that aren’t being met and working hard to meet those needs and heal those hurts.
We don’t just meet people’s needs, we minister to their potential
- We believe in meeting people’s needs while also ministering to their potential. It’s not enough to give people a hand-out, we need to also give them a hand-up. As we feed, house and clothe people, we also need to work to inspire them, to help them to dream big, to help them to believe in the potential that is within them to do all that God has called them to do.
The message is sacred, the method is not
- We believe that the message is sacred but not the method and that while there is only one way to God, there are many ways to deliver the healing power and heavenly message of God’s eternal hope and love. We believe it takes many different types of methods, some at times unorthodox, to reach an ever changing, lost and dying world.
We GET to serve
- We believe that we GET to serve. Whether we are thanked or not. Whether we are appreciated or not. Whether we are recognized for the service or not. We believe that it’s an honor and a privilege to GET to serve people.
If you’ll serve people no one wants, God will bring you the people everyone wants
- We believe that if you’ll serve the people that no one else wants, that God will bring you the people that everyone else wants. God’s economy is never wanting or in lack and His ways of evaluating our heart’s intent are often measured in how we treat the “least of these” among us. We believe He honors that and then draws people of means who can fund and support the ministry.
The miracle is in the house
- We believe that the miracle is in the house. There are no surprises to God and we believe that if He has put a certain need in our path that the miracle person to lead or the miracle offering needed is also within our network, our “house”. This includes building up our next generation of leaders and developing people who want to be world changers.
Provision follows vision
- We believe that where there is vision given by God there will be provision to fulfill the calling. In this light it’s rare that all the details, all the money and all the resources are ready to go when the vision comes. Stepping out in faith becomes the critical deciding factor in the success of any new endeavor.