- Phoenix Dream Center acceptance of this completed application does not mean that a position for which I am qualified is open or that Phoenix Dream Center has agreed to hire me. Phoenix Dream Center is under no obligation to hire me as the result of accepting this completed application.
- As part of its procedure for processing my application or evaluating me for employment purposes, Phoenix Dream Center may obtain an investigative report including information gathered through personal interviews with third parties, such as prior employers, family members, business associates, with whom I am acquainted. This inquiry may include information as to my character, general reputation, and personal characteristics, whichever may be applicable. I have the right to make a written request within a reasonable period of time for a complete and accurate disclosure of additional information concerning the nature and scope of the investigation. Phoenix Dream Center may also request a consumer credit report for employment purposes.
- Before commencing my duties, I may be required to produce documentary evidence that I am 18 years of age of older, and I will be required to produce documentary evidence of my right to work in the United States.
- Depending on the position applied for, my appointment may be subject to passing a job-related medical examination by Phoenix Dream Center designated doctor. My appointment may also be subject to passing a urine test for the use of illegal drugs and the abuse of prescription drugs. I authorize the disclosure of results of the medical examination and drug test to Phoenix Dream Center, which will keep the results confidential.
- My appointment is subject to Phoenix Dream Center receipt of satisfactory responses from my prior employers and other references.
- If requested by management, at any time, I agree to submit to a search of my desk or any work space that may be assigned to me, and I waive all claims for damages on account of any such search.
- Although management attempts where possible to accommodate individual preferences, business needs may at times make the following conditions mandatory: overtime (for non-exempt positions), shift work, a rotating work schedule or a work schedule other than Monday through Friday. I understand and accept these as conditions of employment.
- I understand and agree that if I am employed as a result of this application my employment will be “at will.” This means that employment will not be for a definite period of time, and can be ended at any time by me or Phoenix Dream Center, with or without cause and with or without notice. I further understand that no Phoenix Dream Center agent or employee, or any Phoenix Dream Center handbook, program, policy or other written materials, can alter the at-will nature of my employment with Phoenix Dream Center.
- Christian Alternative Dispute Resolution: In keeping with 1 Corinthians 6:1-8, all disputes which may arise between any employee and Phoenix Dream Center shall be resolved in accordance with the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation, Institute for Christian Conciliation. If efforts to conciliate or mediate the dispute fail, then the matter shall be resolved through binding arbitration. The decision of the arbitrators shall be binding on both parties, and both parties submit themselves to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Arizona, both state and federal, for the entry of a judgment confirming the arbitrators’ award. Each party shall bear their own costs, including attorney’s fees, related to any mediation, conciliation or arbitration proceeding. If a dispute may result in an award of monetary damages, then use of the conciliation, mediation, and arbitration procedure is conditioned on acceptance of the procedure by the liability insurer of Phoenix Dream Center, the insurer’s agreement to honor any mediation, conciliation or arbitration award up to any applicable policy limits. The mediation, conciliation, and arbitration process is not a substitute for any disciplinary process set forth in the employee handbook of Phoenix Dream Center, and shall in no way affect the authority of Phoenix Dream Center to investigate reports of misconduct, conduct hearings, or administer discipline of employees.
- I understand and agree to be bound by the bylaws, and policies of the Phoenix Dream Center, and to refrain from any conduct in violation of the Policies. I also understand that I will be asked to sign and adhere to a Statement of Faith that is based on the Assembly of God 16 Fundamental Truths found HERE and the Assembly of God Position Papers found HERE.
- I understand that the ability to be bonded may be a condition of hire for some positions.
- I understand that my providing of false or misleading material information or my failure to state material facts either in this application or in any employment interviews will result in my immediate dismissal by Phoenix Dream Center.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT. I SIGN THIS DOCUMENT OF MY OWN FREE ACT AND WILL.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.